Have a couple questions? Questions pop up over your shopping experience. Here to help. Can’t find a answer? Submit a request below:
How does delivery work?
Dispatch is M-F 9-5, When you order with us we estimate your dispatch between 2-3 working days then 5-10 estimated working days for delivery. Depending on your location could be sooner. (Rural Locations can take longer with large orders like bedroom packages) contact the team if you want a complete guide.
I can’t track my package?
Most times you will be able, its just dependant if a courier job or consignment. For example, allied express jobs doesn’t have online tracking.
Which couriers do you use?
We use a range of couriers from independent network to the big guys. All partnered services. Here’s a list. Your items may arrive separate depending on the courier - so don’t be alarmed.
Yes, Contact the team or the more you add to cart the more you save.
How can I pay?
Afterpay, Zip, PayPal & Direct Payments
Where are you based?
We are located in QLD. But deliver to a lot of Australia. If you fall outside our delivery time. Reach out to the team. We dispatch from VIC,NSW,SA.GC & BRIS.
Do you have a showroom?
No we don’t, online only reducing costs and delivering to you. Please see our change of mind policy of 14 days :)
Why is my mattress in a box?
Using the latest technology, mattress in a box allows easy transportation to you. Open up and let it expand. Within 24 hours or less your ready to go!
Do you guys make beds?
Yes! We can make custom designs, we also import and buy direct from manufacturers.
My Order is taking longer then expected?
Contact the courier direct or lodge a request below with us. We have no control over delivery time frames - all our times are estimates based on courier partners.
Where does the driver deliver too?
All drivers deliver to the first level of the address. Unless you get a super friendly driver, they will only deliver to bottom level door.
Can I choose a time for delivery?
Due to the work load of our partner couriers, we are unable to provide specific time delivery.
I work, or not home?
They will leave your order in a safe place or leave a card to rebook delivery.
What time of the day is delivery?
Normally between 8am and 6pm. Though in busier times will be outside these times frames. Normally Monday to Friday.
My order is damaged on delivery? What do I do?
Part of our insurance claims, please do not accept the goods. If you accept the goods or not home please take pictures and contact us right away. To eliminate delivery damage issues from the product being dispatched to you. Damage warranty claims need to be rejected by the receiver (You) if the boxes are damaged. If you get your product and its damaged, we require photos of the box conditions. Please contact us right away
About our shopping policies with us:
We like to keep it simple, learn about shopping with us. Any questions do not hesitate to speak to the friendly team before purchasing.
When you purchase with us, you agree to the below, these change overtime. Please reference back here.
Returns Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange where you have changed your mind about a product. All return fees are payable by you and 10% fee if you used Afterpay or Zip.
Major Points when shopping with us.
1. Once a product has been dispatched, we cannot cancel your order. Please choose carefully otherwise other costs may be involved to return the product. If further costs are involved, you agree to pay us these costs to process any refund or return.
2. MTO (Made to order) products are a Estimated 2-3 weeks to make then dispatched with delivery times. These products do not have a change of mind as they are custom built for you. This time frame is an estimate.
3. Faults - Minor or Major will depend the outcome of the resolution. We will always work within reason to resolve. We will however have the final discretion to determine whether a fault is minor or major.
4. Sizing is all estimated and approx, Manufacturing can alter the sizing slightly. We make no representation that any dimensions provided are exact.
5. Lighting and photos are a reference, Factors like your room may effect these, screen resolution and more. Our images are designed for impression purposes and environmental factors can alter the final product.
6. Our Delivery Times are a estimate - 5-10 working days as we rely on couriers via third parties we can only ever provide a guidance as this is what they provide us. Should delivery of your items exceed 5 - 10 working days, you cannot cancel your order for a refund. We will however endeavour to get the items to you as soon as possible. If any issues in transportation (Damage) (Missing Boxes) (lost in transit) by our third party couriers, we will resolve the matter by resending the goods and always rectify. Please note rural locations take longer to delivery.
Once your goods have been organised or and dispatched we are unable to cancel your order as in cases they are sent direct from suppliers warehouses. If goods rejected you will need to pay the return costs including shipping too you also. This includes a 10% restocking fee and 10% merchant fee if you used a finance payment option.
7. Our Delivery Fees at checkout are a estimate, most times no additional costs are involved for delivery. - In the case there is we will contact you to advise your options. As the information we are provided is via our courier network - third party.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. We reserve the right to determine whether any returned product is in this satisfactory condition . It must also be in the original packaging. All costs to return including a restocking fee of 10% is advised - unless a store credit is provided where you’ll be liable for shipping costs. Please make sure that you take pictures of the boxes recieved when accepting goods from our partner couriers. This is important in the process of warranty if in the event something is wrong we need evidence of the goods confirmed state through courier network. Accepting the goods without photos will determine the outcome. Transit damage vs manufacturing errors.
8. If you place an order for an item which is out of stock, Our stock levels are as accurate as possible -When we email you must advise us within 48 hours if you would like a refund. If not, we reserve the right to retain any payment made by you or to offer you an alternative product for the same price.
9. You agree not to publish or cause to be published, any disparaging material on any media which is factually inaccurate regarding BF. If you do, you agree that this shall cause material damage and loss to BF where BF reserves its rights to, amongst other things, request that you remove any factually inaccurate statement made by you. You agree to remove any such statement within 48 hours of receiving a written request.
10. Our products are either, imported, made here or direct from suppliers - we may send from them directly depending on your location and stock. We always recommend you do market research before buying. Our price guide has factors like afterpay, etc involved. Depending on the product. Including our saving price is based on what other retailed may charge, RRP or our previous price.
11. Our products are named for you to find easy in our store & understand easy. Names itself doesn’t represent the brand as some of our products do not have brands at all. As we sell many different product solutions, the brands very but the product is the same. Some products are held in different warehouses in australia and sent directly to you.
12. We reassess our pricing constantly. Our timer is designed for purposes of our price changes, one day may have free delivery. Another day might not for example. Depends on stock, movement and sales. The timer is designed that your price is locked in for that time only. After that time we will continue with current pricing or it will change.
13. LAYBUY, is a payment service we provide that is over a 8 week period. Once payments are made we will dispatch your goods. Cancelled with forfeit any payments made to us as we hold the goods. (Currently not providing this service)
14. If you require a refund, they are processed once a week. Normally Tuesday. If you request a refund on a Monday it will be refunded the following Tuesday as our accounts team process weekly. Please note change of mind or returns from cancellation will occur a 10% charge this will be deducted from your refund including any other costs. Eg: Return Shipping.
15. Cancellations can only be emailed to us, no other form of cancellation will be accepted via facebook or chat. Those channels are general questions. We need the cancellation to come via the same email, including order number.
16. The guide for shopping with us is the guide we follow, we will always refer no back to this shopping policy to be fair and transparent. Our staff and people are trained to follow these guidelines & we will always refer back to this as its clearly shown in our checkout process on our website.
17. BF will not accept abuse, bullying or threats. Sadly in the online world these days we need to state this. These matters will be taken further as no one deserves to be treated poorly. Yes things can go wrong but we are all people. Misleading stories, bullying of anyone online will be dealt with. Its okay to be upset, its not okay to be put someone down. We back our staff and we back you. Please work with us. The health of our people are important to us.
18. Happiness is our goal. We want you back for years to come, long term shoppers with us. Any constructive feedback is welcomed :)
TERMS FOR MATTRESSES WITH TRIALS
Terms for BF
1) Minimum use of 30 days;
2) 101 night trial- commences from the date of receipt of goods;
3) Refund must be requested within 28 calendar days of receipt of goods (if the last day falls on a weekend or public holoiday then the next business day);
4) if request is made outside the 28 day period, customer has no right to refund or exchange;
5) Must be the original purchaser with proof of purchase;
6) If more than 1 mattress purchased, buyer only eligible for the return of 1 mattress;
7) mattresses must be returned free of dirt, damage, stains, smells, mould, beg bugs;
8) BF retains discretion to reject any return;
9) Refund paid within 7 days of BF receiving the returned mattress and inspecting it;
10) Customer to be responsible for shipping cost of returned item to Melbourne;
11) Refund will not be processed until any shipping costs have been paid by the customer
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Some health and personal care items including Mattresses once used.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. ORDER Number.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) Book with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Change of Mind.
You have 14 days to change your mind once you receive the product, you will need to pay all shipping costs to return and the product must be packaged in the original packing.
Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Minor or Major dependant under australia consumer law. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: BEDROOM FACTORY, We will make arrangements for you or ask you to make arrangements.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.